In order to integrate your Webex account with your Vedubox system, it is necessary to obtain the necessary information from Webex.
- Log into your Webex account at developer.webex.com
- Click "My Webex Apps" from your user profile in the upper right.
- Click on "Create a New App".
- Click on "Create an Integration".
- Follow the relevant steps below.
"Will this integration use a mobile SDK?" Use "No" selected for.
You can write "MyApp" in the "Integration name" field.
You can write "For LMS Integration" in the "App Hub Description" field.
Type "https://www.vedubox.com/en/try/" into the "Redirect URI(s)" field.
- For the "Scopes" options, select the options in the examples.
- After the necessary adjustments, select "Add Integration".
To integrate your Webex account with your Vedubox system, you need to contact our support team.
- Login to your Vedubox system with your Administrator account.
- For Webex information in Settings/Live, you must use the information you just created.
- Copy and paste the relevant code from the integration you created for "Client ID".
- Click "Regenerate the client secret" from the integration you have created for "Client Secret Key". Copy and paste the generated code.
- Select the "Save" option after the operations are done.
- Copy all the code in the "OAuth Authorization URL" section of the integration you have created for the "Refresh Token" and open it in a new tab.
- After logging in to your account again, click "Accept" at the bottom of the page that opens.
- On the page that opens, in the "https://www.vedubox.com/en/try/?code=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&state=set_state_here&cn-reloaded=1" section, only copy the part that starts with code (including code) and up to the & sign (not included) and forward it to our support team.
You can now successfully use your Webex account on your Vedubox system.
Click here to try Vedubox, the ALL IN ONE course, event, exam, certificate, portal and community management system for free for 14 days.