In order to integrate your Webex account with your Vedubox system, it is necessary to obtain the necessary information from Webex.
- Log into your Webex account at developer.webex.com
- Click "My Webex Apps" from your user profile in the upper right.
- Click on "Create a New App".
- Click on "Create an Integration".
- Follow the relevant steps below.
- "Will this integration use a mobile SDK?" Use "No" selected for.
- You can write "MyApp" in the "Integration name" field.
- You can write "For Learning Management System" in the "App Hub Description" field.
- Type "system linki/a/settings" into the "Redirect URI(s)" field.
- For the "Scopes" options, select the options in the examples.
- After the necessary adjustments, select "Add Integration".
To integrate your Webex account with your Vedubox system, you can contact our support team.
- Login to your Vedubox system with your Administrator account.
- For Webex information in Settings/Live, you must use the information you just created.
- Copy the code you have created for the "Client Secret Key" and paste it into the relevant field on your system.
- Copy the code in the OAuth Authorization URL code and paste it into the relevant field.
- Click the Generate button.
- Log in to your Webex administrator (owner) account on the page that opens.
You can now successfully use your Webex account on your Vedubox system.
Click here to try Vedubox, the ALL IN ONE course, event, exam, certificate, portal and community management system for free for 14 days.